Ethekwini and SAFA will be hosting an International U19 Tournament this year, trials for all Durban Central players born 1999-1996 with ID docs and passports can attend.
Trials will be held at George Campbell School Feb 23-25 from 9h00-17h00. Please notify all coaches and teams.
The 2014 Season is upon us.
Our first council meeting was held on Monday 27 January 2014
You are requested to comply URGENTLY with the following:
1. Submit Affiliation A-FORM by Friday 7 February 2014 to secure your place in the structures. Late submissions from existing affiliates may not be considered
2. Affiliation Fees must be paid. Submit proof of payment to the office
3. Player Registrations must be done timeously, as prescribed.
• You will prejudice yourself if you fail to do so
• The principle of NO CARD NO PLAY will be enforced
• Senior Leagues start on 05 April 2014
• Junior Leagues start on 13 April 2014
• The Easter Tournament will take place on 18-19-20-21 April 2014
Greetings and Welcome to 2014 Season
Please be advised that an urgent meeting of Premier League teams will be held as follows:
Date Monday 3 February 2014
Venue SAFA DCFA Offices
* Registration of Players
* Under 21
* Easter Tournament
Compliments of the season to all our affiliates and we hope 2014 will be a great sporting year for all.
This is notification of our first council meeting to be held Monday 27 Jan at Curries.
Registration forms for both junior and senior players, a club A reg form and a composite form can be found on our front page
A special request to all clubs to pay the R500 affiliation fee prior to Mondays meeting.
For those clubs that have outstanding fines, please settle these amounts prior to meeting too.
Tagged with: Meetings
Posted in News
The following teams were crowned 2013 DCFA champs yesterday.
U13 – Stella FC
U15 – Cherrians FC
U17 – Amazulu FC
A meeting of all PREMIER LEAGUE teams will be held as follows:
Date: Monday 7 October 2013
Venue: SAFA DCFA Offices
- 1. Under 21 players
- 2. Preparation for 2014 season
- 3. Other competent matters
The Champ of Champs Tournament will take place on Sunday 6 Oct at Siripath Road grounds.
All teams are to carry 2013 registration cards which will be shown to opposition and referee prior to kick-off.
Games will be 25min per half in duration with NO extra time, 5 penalties will follow.
Please notify all coaches of their relevant kick-off times.
These matters will be heard by the DC:
on Thursday 3 October 2013
at DCFA Offices
All parties must pick up and sign NOTICE OF DISCIPLINARY ENQUIRY
1. PARKHILL VS NEWLANDS OVER 35 KO FINAL 21/9/2013
- Tiger Ogle – abuse vulgar language on assistant referee YUSUF
- Brian Barends – abused George Wildey and Parkhill players
- Sheldon Roux – swearing /abused George Wildey
- Lorton – threatening attitude towards George Wildey
- Parkhill player used k word on Newlands players
VILLA PARK VS PARKHILL OVER 35
- Villa Park player/spectator -entered field/stopped play / Assault on Referee YUSUF VAWDA
- Villa Park failed to control players / supporters – leading to abandonment of match
- Zain Edries of Villa Park – threatened to assault referee
BOB VS RESERVOIR HILLS OVER 35
- “Killer” red-carded; assaulted referee Dennis/ threatened to bring firearm from bag
- BOB – failed to control players / supporters
- Match abandoned
- Referee DENNIS / Assistant referee HARRY
All U15 are requested to attend 2nd phase trials on Sunday 29 at Danville Park 9h00.
Players that were not able to attend last Sundays session due to school commitments must attend.